Friday 5 February 2010

Time for a colossal moan...

So I'm a student. It doesn't necessarily mean that I'm Gordon Ramsay, at least not in culinary terms. I swear like him on a good day. So last night I had a mild bout of food poisoning. Damn sausages. By consequence my bloods have been all over the place and I had ketones when I woke up. Oh the joys. I ended up phoning the DSN so I could have a quick natter with her about it all. In the end I've sent her my spread sheets. It also turns out the the new DSN I'll be getting when I go onto a pump is also a type one, he's also a pumper. Finally someone who can empathise with me. That should be damn good.

In all, today has been a day of bad bloods and ketones. So much fun for all concerned! Like hell. I also got all of my prescription from my local dealer with nothing left as an owing! That's a rare occaision!

No comments:

Post a Comment