Thursday 11 February 2010

Further late night musings...

This is somewhat frustrating. I reckon because I was half an hour later on my evening Levemir dose my bloods have gone high as a kite. Well, not that a blood glucose of fourteen point two millimoles per litre is dramatically high but after a day of semi decent bloods it's out of no where. The story is as so thus far. Before tea (comprising one massive steak manwich as my flatmate Max calls it) my blood was five point four. At nine o'clock it was eleven point two. Half an hour ago at eleven it was fourteen point two. I mean I corrected the eleven point two with three units. Did I hypo and this is my body lashing back at me for that? I mean my hypo awarness isn't what you'd call great and it means I miss hypos that are between three and three point nine millimoles per litre. Perhaps that's what happened? I really don't know. Though I am more than happy to put my money on that one. It's hugely frustrating. I've hypo'd once already today and I didn't enjoy it. Twice is not good. I just want to sort things out with this damn basal insulin and not to have to fiddle with things again. I mean seriously, this is getting beyond a joke, I can't do anything right it seems. Not a single damn thing. I really don't know what I can do. I suppose just hope and see how it goes.

Here's hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment