Friday 19 February 2010

PT good for you, good for me!

And so the song goes in that Stanley Kubrick epic that is Full Metal Jacket... My point is that I've just thrown myself into a gym for the first time in a very long time indeed. I thought this would help me get control of my bloods but it seems otherwise. I had a rather sugary cup of tea before walking to the gym as part of my warm up. Before I exercised my blood was 13.0 mmol/L. Afterwards I thoght that getting a level of 10.9 mmol/L was a good effort and that it would either stay around that mark. Seems I was wrong. In the fifteen minutes the bus took to get me home my blood went up to 12.0 mmol/L prior to tea and by fifty minutes ago it was 14.5 mmol/L. Needles to say I am rather miffed. I reckon it's down to one of two things. Firstly, I may still not be getting enough Levemir at night. It's still quite the possibility. Secondly I may have hypo'd and not noticed it. Damn hypo awarness. I've corrected for that but I do believe my bloods are rising. I'll be checking again soon. I'll give a progress update then. Fingers crossed that it's better then.

No comments:

Post a Comment