Sunday 2 January 2011

The ever changing world in which we live in...

Thank you Paul McCartney and Wings for creating the theme to the rather good Bond film Live And Let Die which has sort of inspired this post.
Things seem to change alot when you pump. Basals will be fine for a few weeks at a time then suddenly need to change.
In my case this has been a gradual process since a little before Christmas Day and from then on. I'd noticed that I was flying rather high in the evenings so I made changes to sort that out. Since then I've noticed changes in the late afternoon which has had something done about it. The most frustrating one has been the past few nights and early mornings. I've been rising overnigh despite corrections to around ten or eleven millimoles per litre. That tells me I need to make changes so I have.
I do love pumping but it really does mystify me as to how changes like this come about and make my life somewhat unpleasant for a few days whilst working things out and making the necessary changes. Granted the changes are generally good for a few weeks to two or so months but then they need to change again which is quite irritating. It doesn't happen too often that I need to make changes but I'd like it if I could get them sorted and not have to change them at all. My body it seems, has other ideas on the matter.

1 comment:

  1. must be puberty LOL. I suspect that your level of activity and eating habits have probably changed over Christmas and it will all go to pot come the New Year.....I like your choice of music btw

    ReplyDelete