Monday 3 May 2010

Where I go I do onot know, I only know the places I've been...

Well, I do believe that I have banished the lurgie from my system. Just in time for the visit to my lovely DSN tomorrow. The only reason I know it's gone is because the bloods are back to what I would consider normal. I was awoken at about half four feeling a little bizzare today. Checked the blood, lo and behold I was hypo. A lovelt 2.4 mmol/L to kick of the day with. Treated and in the process I demolished the biscuit box. Then went back to bed and slep until nine ish... When I arose for the second time my blood was at 11.9 mmol/L. Oh bugger. Apart from that and one other hypo the bloods have been quite good this fine day! Been employed at the family home painting my old room and shifting stuff around. What joys.

Now to update the blood glucose diary for the lovley DSN who is also a type one. What's even better is he uses a pump. I even work in the same hospital that I'm treated at so all is pretty fine and dandy at the moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment